We collect information from people who complete our online form or send us emails or who subscribe to our email newsletter. This information is collected for business purposes. We keep records of information that you have provided which may identify you, such as your name, address and contact details which you enter in a form on our website; information that you have provided in the form of feedback or email; and your permission to use your personal information for marketing purposes. It is not compulsory for you to provide us with your personal information which we may have requested from you for us to perform a service for you, however, without the specified information, we may not be able to fulfill your request or provide you with the service you need.
Authorised Kent Business Consultant staff may use it to fulfill requests, orders, and provide news updates as per the subscription request for the email newsletter and may access all information disclosed and collected.
Any information held by Kent Business Consultants is held secure in a manner designed to protect information from internal and external access by anyone other than specifically authorised Kent Business Consultant staff. We endeavour to ensure your information is true and correct at all times, and will update your details to reflect correct data if changes are needed.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to 'opt out' of these uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically or contact us at the contact points at the base of this statement.
Correspondence should be emailed to email@example.com where we will do our best to answer any queries as quickly as possible.
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Collect any personally identifiable information
• Collect any sensitive information
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
• How many people have visited our website
• What type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows)
• How long they spend on the site
• What page they look at etc
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These "analytics" programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to put more money into developing our services for you instead of marketing spend.
We only use :
• Google Analytics – If you are anti-Google you can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics (we'd prefer you didn't though as this data is seriously helpful to us in improving our website).